Thursday 16 June 2011

The story behind the face that talks about women...

So who is this tall dark segsee Mofo?

Hey, hey hey, its your friendly updater Dr.Robbo, hope i meet you in good heart, i am feeling like G-d with an extra o. I know a few have been pondering on who the hell this guy is that has just jumped on twitter and is talking about relationships. Well hey, let moi reveal myself. First off, I am no saint and do not profess to be one, I am not Mr. Holy, believe G-d knows me...whatever you do in the dark will always come out in the light...call it the Vybz kartel effect.










I hear, "So why are you so passionate about this? why talk so much on relationships"?  Well this is why?...strap on your seat belts, fasten your Remi's...no martin and get ready for the ride

Transition from an ex strike-her to a man looking for a keep-her

I have been that asshole that most of you women wish you had never met. That guy that has had you pulling out your tracks as to why I aint hair *excuse my pun*.
















In no way am I proud of my actions in fact it was my insecurity that led to this...me wanting to stroke my ego and stroke as many cats as possible. Whilst doing this I ‘farked up’ with two women who I should have never have let go, never. In my exuberance in wanting to chase the cat, I got my own stuck up a tree.




Both my exes were model women...never raved unless it was birthdays , from good homes, I mean they were cynosure *wipes eyes* but as they say you don't know what you got til its gone and boy they left and now I know the sayings right. Both of them have moved on since and I am happy for them...truly. I thank G-d that they weren't bitter and were able to do so.


I would promise things that I knew I couldn't do which would only prove their theory that all men are dogs, by the way that saying isn't true nor do all men cheat ( just thought I'd clear that up).
In trying to impress my friends and trying to be the top strike-her in my team I ended up messing up with so many girls. Only G-d knows how many hearts I broke...but hey for every broken heart their is a guy with a glue gun. I would sleep with girls who I knew were broken because I knew they would see me as a tower of refuge and with my myopic vision I couldn't see how I was making it worse for them. 

The key to any relationship is to under promise and over deliver...no point promising her the world and buying her an atlas. 



When I talk, I have done and seen it all when it comes to girls, I near enough have. I've slept with friends friends, slept with three girls in one night on the night...I've been that guy that a lot of these speakers claim to be but have never been...how can you give advice on something you haven't experienced 1st hand...how?

A lot of these men are just out there to make money and are not telling you women how to avoid the real cunts...the real me's. The things that I have seen my friends do, the kind of things I've done most of these guru's haven't seen or witnessed bit like this pandemic of gangsta rappers ( hold tight Rick Ross bloodyclart fraud) talking on things they have never done. People say, but your not in a relationship how can you be giving advice to which I reply: "if I owned a lambo for 2 years and sold it, am I not in a position to advice someone on whether to buy it or not...to which they can't reply...check mate. *Chortles*. 

Due to the fact that I have stopped putting my coin into every princess purse...It has allowed me to have female friends and its from this where so many of them ask me for advice on guys...to which I can give because I have been the swine you want to avoid like rain on weave.

One thing I will say is that I have never been that guy to ponce off women...I've got mine

There are so many men that are out there who do and for some reason you women allow it. Some of you ladies have taken out cars on finance for a guy you've been dating...why? Why? Why? A loan is binding a relationship isn't. 100% of the things I talk on or about are things I have done myself or witnessed...I don't spew not at all.

When I talk on and give advice on how men cheat...it was how I use to cheat...you women love horoscopes but sure have problems seeing the signs. 














But why are you single?



Ermmmmm, because life is a marathon not a sprint

When the queen is ready the king will appear.

Some would say I am an eligible bachelor...why? What because I have a mortgage, run my own business, have a degree, pay my own bills. That there is a misconception and I abhor when females say things like this and call themselves independent...no it makes you an adult that is all, an adult...it does not mean you are wifey/hubby material. It’s your character that determines whether or not you can hold a relationship not the above, even though they may help... those attributes are not the be and all or the prerequisites to a successful relationship. 



I am not in any rush to settle down...I don't intend on having "bm's" unless its an x5 on x6, I don't want no 'baby mothers'...I will have kids for one woman and that it is it. I refuse to go to my sons on xmas day and him ask me "daddy why can't you stay? we have a chair for you" to which I reply "I have to go and see your brother"...I'm ok thanks, that is not my portion of chips and saveloy that belongs to the other boy. 

Tell us more?

I was raised by my mum (yeah i've put her in red bold big letters because i want her to stand out, your mum is the closest thing you have to G-d) ...the way daddy legged it so quick, I thought Usain bolt might be my dad, dayum he left with speed. 





The only thing my dad taught me was how to survive and that was by him not being there. So when it comes to single parent household dynamics I have been there, when it comes to witnessing domestic violence and the effects it has on the woman and the child I have been there...I have the scars on my legs from the beats I got from my mums frustrationSo I don't talk on things I do not know...I really have been that guy to which I am not proud of but at least I can share what I know with you. Be careful of these gurus who give advice...if this is there bread and butter it is unlikely that they are going to tell you the bitter truth. The things I may say may offend but I aint the one to give you a sugar coat when its cold, I'd rather let your nipples freeze off, so you can wake to the truth. 

So what next?
Next blog will be on how to know if your man is cheating and how to catch him out...straight from the horses mouth.  Sorry lads but hey your just going to have to learn to cheat better or not at all. 

If you're looking for a man to complete you...you've missed the point.

Feel free to retweet, share, comment...twanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Great read, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and informative read. At least you actually have grown a conscience and are now doing your bit in trying to help women avoid men like the former you. Some men never do grow out of this nor do they ever acknowledge or feel remorse for the hurt they've caused to others. I hope you find the type of lady you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete