Friday 12 August 2011

Mummy, who's that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Well, well, well.  Hope I meet y'all in good health. I guess you're wondering, 'what's this man going to ramble on about now?'  Well, hey, let's get tucked in.

Yes, the title is, "Mummy, who's that maaaaaaaaaan?"

In my short life, I have dated women with kids and the things I have seen some do is shocking, more shocking than women who wear tights and try and pass them off as leggings. Yes I have clocked, it's YUCKIE.
One thing I think a lot of women seem to forget is that kids are not stupid, they are not.



The Don'ts When Dating A Man When You Have Kids.

Your children should not be in the house when you're letting a man stroke your cat, this is foul play and is a bookable offence. Many times in the past I have been at a woman's house and the child has almost burst in. It is foul play. Yes your kitty may be purring for some wood, but taking hood while your kids are around is no good.  Any man with any decency will not rate you.

Above is a scene from the film 'Baby Boy', if I were Tyrese, I would have killed the mofo. Have a look.

Secondly, it is highly frustrating when a man is just about to slip it in and then you have to leave to attend to your baby crying.  This is one thing some of us men talk about behind your backs...just giving you the heads up.
It's for this reason, I say women with kids should date men who have their own place.  Random men really shouldn't be all up in your house, especially when you have children.


He's Just A Link, Why Is He Meeting Your Kids?

As previously stated, kids aren't stupid, they really are not. Kids from the age of two can get attached and become familiar. If said dude is not your man, does he need to meet your kids?  If he is just knocking boots, do your kids need to become familiar with him? I am very good with kids and they seem to get attached to me.  I have had too many incidences in the past where girls I have exchanged bodily fluids with, have had their kids asking of me, to the point where they've called me to speak to them.  As much as I am cool with that, not every man is like me. I can see the excitement in the lil' boys' eyes when I play football with them or play fight with them.  I can see them yearning for that father figure. The last thing you want as a woman, is your child getting attached to a link.

I guess me being so OPEN, has got him being so CLOSE. It's going to hurt him when he doesn't see me around.


Nah It's Cool, I'll Drop Her At Sandra's.


*Exhales* Help us to respect you. Dropping your child at Sandra's, Lakeisha's, Andrea's so that you can tek body will not get you respected by a man. If you can drop your child at x y z at the drop of the hat to get sex, it will not put you in good light.  In having a child comes responsibility and sacrifices.
In my filthy years while raving in Birmingham, I met this girl on a Friday night.  Saturday afternoon she was at my hotel. I went down to the reception and lo and behold I saw a baby carrier next to her. I was like, "ermmmmmm...what the hell?  What's that?"  I was vex because I was thinking, 'man definitely ain't getting his head wet today.'  I was grumpy, I was angry, I was downtrodden, I felt betrayed.  Can you 'Imogen'? I now know how Giggs must have felt. So anyway, she makes her way upstairs to my hotel room like a lamb to the slaughter.  She puts the baby carrier by the door, jumps on the bed and we begin watching TV.  30 minutes of chilling goes by and then she asks me if I want a massage.  I thought to myself, 'Massage. Ermmmmmmmm...does this girl actually want to fark?  Does she want 'de ting'?  'Je nike'.'  So I dropped the top like a Ferrari on a hot summer's day.  Mans got segsee borrie u gets me. You know fine boy 1 pimple. Anyway, my girl starts massaging me and it was like 'go go gadget dick', my boy rose to attention, sprung out like Jack in the box.

Boing.

She had awoken the beast. "Egor h'is h'alive". Now, I for one second did not think this girl was going to have sex with me with her 5-month-old daughter here, my eyes were shut and then I felt a wet warm sensation on my hood, I looked up and my girl was backing me head. At the time this happened I was a durty dog (3 years ago), so I actually couldn't give two farts. Cut a long story short, we ended up having sex with her child in the room facing the wall.  Now this girl will expect a man to take her serious. Well not after you brought your daughter to a hotel room to meet a guy you met the night before. You can't chase dick when you have kids, like a girl with no bum and no breastisis it doesn't look good.


I can't, I just can't. I might as well touch myself but I only mass debate in group discussions.

I have had girls in the past tell me they will come to my house with their child, "the child can play in the front room all I have to do is give him/her some toys and he's cool". *covers eyes*.


I'm A Glamour Model And What.

Once again my plea is, help us to respect you. How can you teach your son to respect a woman when you as his mum have your tits and ass out of doors like an Avon catalogue. I implore you to read up on Sara Baartman. Her story will explain to you why women get exploited the way they do in Hip-Hop.  Her story is deep.  There is a reason why it only seems like it's 'black' music like Bashment, Hip-Hip so on and so forth where they find pleasure in degrading their women. Read up on her, it will enlighten you. I don't know what man in his right mind would want to date a woman who has kids and decides to parade her body for men to ogle over.  However, in saying that, there are some men who condone this bollocks. It's quite sad, as us men shouldn't advocate this, especially when a woman has a child.  My heart almost cried when I watched that UK Hip-Hop hunnies video and that girl was parading herself in front of her son.  It was embarrassing, but hey, each to their own I guess.

Well hey, each to their own.

May Baby Father Is A *beep beep*.
Constantly slating the father of your child on Twitter, Facebook, or to a potential partner is not a good look.  Just remember it was YOU that slept with this person that you're calling a wasteman.  No one coerced you, no one forced you.  No matter what sales pitch you give a guy, the father of your child is a perfect example of what kind of guy you go for or have gone for.  It speaks volumes.  If you can be slating the father of your child all over social mediums, then surely if you and I fall out, you can do the the same.  I'm OK thanks. I'll pass on this occasion. As much as the father of your child may be a cock head/wankstain. Slating him to a link or a potential partner is not a good look.  Also it makes you sound a tad bitter.  The best form of revenge is to show him you're in a better place than he left you. You cant say you're truly over someone until you have moved on from the place in which you were left. Bickering over him just shows he still has a hold on you.  And as a man, I don't want to know that the father of your child can affect our relationship.  I don't want to know that one minute you can be in a good mood and then the next in a foul one because of what he has said.

An excerpt from the film 'Baby Boy'.


So Dear.Rob, when would you say is the right time to introduce a man to my children?


Never!  No I'm only joking.  If this man is just going to be a fark buddy, a link, then he does not need to meet your children. I don't care if you're running late to pick them from school. Your kids don't need to see him. Kids are not stupid, hence the title... " Mummy, who's that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?"  As stated earlier, the last thing you want is your kids getting attached to a link and secondly, kids talk. If their father is still in their life, the last thing you want is for them telling the father of their child about all these different men in your life.  It's not a good look, not at all. If you are going to have sex, I implore you to go on the pill and even then use a condom.  The last thing you want is to fall pregnant for a guy who doesn't want to start a family with you. Having two kids with two different fathers may inadvertently blacklist you.  If and when a man is ready to commit to you, is when I believe he should be introduced to your kids, other than that, I don't feel there is any need.  You don't want your kids seeing different men in and out of your house.  And if your Kitty Kat is itching so much and you just need to tek body, can you please make sure he doesn't stay over. As much as you don't want to feel cheap, the last thing you want your kids doing is bumping into him while he is leaving the bathroom in his boxers.  Please, I beg you in the name of Iqbal, it's awkward for us guys and it's awkward for your child, I guess...if they are of age.

Your children do not need to be waking up to this.

In saying all of the above, when you have a child who is under the age of 1, if we want to be honest it's highly unlikely that they are going to know what is going on but its more for the man. I wouldn't want to know that the mother of my child is having sex while my child is in the house. So if you're capable of doing it now, then I guess if I give you a child and we aren't together you may do the same.

You've got to help us to help you, the way you conduct yourself around your child is a clear indication of how you will behave if I had a child with you. If this is how you are going to behave if we break up...I'm OK thanks. She can get out of my boat, I don't want to Noah.

A man has no right to label a woman who has two baby fathers as loose, especially when him and his brother have different dads, what does that make his mum? *drops mic*

*Picks it back up again*  Let me slip this is in quickly before closing, Why would you have a full blown conversation with a man when you've just picked up your child from school?  What is the meaning of this? Yes, it may be raining but that's not an excuse to have hood on your head.  Some of us men pay attention to this. This should be common sense but common sense ain't common.

Lyfe Jennings, She's Got Kids'... Have a listen. He couldn't have put it any better.

If you're looking for a man to complete you, you've missed the whole point.

1 comment: